Welcome to our frequently asked questions page here at Caseopolis. The premier mobile cases shop that allows you to show off your phone, tablet or other mobile device with pride. Where'd you get that awesome case, I want one!?! Caseopolis!
Easy to Understand Shipping Rates
These are our current shipping rates that are based on the total quantity of items in your shopping cart.
- 1 or more items: $4.95 total.
- Spend $50 or more and shipping is free.
We ship by USPS First Class Mail. If the item you are purchasing says shipped from USA, your item will arrive within 3-5 business days unless USPS delays the delivery for whatever reason (weather, holiday, etc). When we send you a shipping confirmation mail on US-shipped packages, a tracking number will automatically be included.
Other Shipping Questions
- Why does it take so long to receive my item? We utilize various warehouses in the United States and overseas which requires your item to get through customs. Items marked from the US usually arrive within 5-7 business days, otherwise, expect delivery within 2-3 weeks.
- Do you ship internationally? Sorry, we currently not offer international shipping. We only ship to United States and US territories right now. We are currently looking into shipping to other countries in the very near future.
- How do I track my package? Please pay attention to the shipping byline on the product you've ordered. Most of our products should arrive by 2-3 weeks. If you've waited longer than 3 weeks for your item to arrive, please contact us.
- How long does it take for an order to arrive? If there's ever a question, please use the site search to find your item and look for the shipping line in the description. It will tell you how long that item will take to arrive. If there's ever a question, just use the contact link for assistance.
Customs: On occasion, some items may get hung up in customs on its way to you. In these cases, it may take longer than 3 weeks for your item to arrive.
- I ordered 2+ items but only one item has arrived. Where's the rest of my order? Unless you've ordered multiple cases from us that are shipped from USA, your items will be sourced from various trusted warehouses and are shipped individually. Therefore, each item that you've ordered will arrive in separate packages on different days.
- When will you ship my items? Most of our orders are processed on the following business day. On rare occasions or busy holiday times, some warehouses may take up to a week to ship the product.
- Where do you ship from? Our primary processing facility is in Southern Utah, however, we also have shipping centers overseas. Depending on inventory levels and delivery time frames, we may ship from multiple locations to speed up your delivery.
I've placed an order but no confirmation was received, why? It's likely you failed to provide an accurate email address. If you've checked the SPAM folder and INBOX and haven't received our order confirmation email, please contact us. About 3% of our orders are made with incorrect email addresses.
How do you offer such incredible prices on your products? We source and manufacture products directly from our factory without wholesalers and middlemen putting their mark-ups on our products. We ship directly from our factory to your home, therefore, you get the highest quality product for an incredible price!
How do I place an order? Simply use our home page and browse our entire collection. You can also browse by phone type, hot sellers and more to help you drill down to products that interest you. Click the orange I DESERVE THIS button to add the item to your cart.
What payment methods are supported? We support direct credit card payments through our trusted payment processor or PayPal. Use whichever payment method you feel is easiest for your needs.
How secure is my personal information? Caseopolis adheres to highest industry standards to protect your personal information when you checkout and purchase from our online store.
Your credit card information is encrypted during transmission using secure socket layer (SSL) technology, which is widely used on the Internet for processing payments. Your credit card information is only used to complete the requested transaction and is not subsequently stored.
Do you have a question that is not answered here? Click this link to go to our contact page and fill out the form to get in touch.